NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The Calder Casino SOCIAL SWEEPSTAKES is a periodically conducted Facebook Promotion. The Promotion Period begin and end times will be posted within each Sweepstakes post on the Calder Casino Facebook page, located at https://www.facebook.com/BiggerBetterCalder.[INSERT NEW PAGE URL HERE]. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Calder Casino (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Entrant must act as instructed on the post for a chance to win the prize. Winners will be notified by Facebook post and will be required to provide additional contact information to claim prize. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the promotion.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Florida who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Current employees and family members, agents, successors or assignees of Calder Casino, manufacturers of game kiosks or any promotional agency involved with this promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win a prize.Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Florida who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.[MW1] A
3. Winner Selection: The winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout each Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 72 hours after the promotion ends by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner(s) will be notified by Facebook post comments and will be required to provide additional contact information including full legal name, mailing address and date of birth within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture.
All prizes will be awarded at Calder Casino, 21001 NW 27th Ave, Miami Gardens, FL 33056. Winners may claim their prizes by visiting the Players Club desk located inside Calder Casino during business hours. Winners have 30 days to respond to the winner notification and claim prize at Calder Casino. Prizes not claimed within 30 days of winner notification response may result in prize forfeiture.
All winners must be an existing Calder Casino Players Club member or must enroll as a new member to accept prize. Membership in the Calder Casino Players Club is free. New members may apply for membership at the Players Club located inside Calder Casino.
The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Prizes: Prize(s), prize average retail values (ARVs) and number of winners will be posted within each Sweepstakes post on the Calder Casino Facebook page, located at https://www.facebook.com/BiggerBetterCalder. at [INSERT NEW PAGE URL HERE].
Only the prize(s) posted by Calder Casino in the Facebook post will be awarded. Prize(s) cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by the instructions on the designated Facebook post. Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
6. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personal identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who participated in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the Facebook account. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any promotion post winner(s) list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Calder Casino Social Sweepstakes, 21001 NW 27th Ave, Miami Gardens, FL 33056. Please include the date of the promotion post you would like a winners list. Request must be received no later than six months after the promotion post.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Calder Casino, 21001 NW 27th Ave, Miami Gardens, FL 33056. Calder Casino promotes responsible gaming. Please play responsible. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
10. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this Promotion.